Methodist University Transfer Partners Program
A to B Scholarship Information Request Form
Methodist University has a new “A to B” transfer scholarship that covers full tuition in conjunction with the Federal Pell Grant and the North Carolina Need-Based Grant for students who graduate from one of our partner community colleges and enroll in an MU campus degree program.
To be considered for this scholarship, which covers students’ tuition balance in full, students must meet the following criteria:
· Enroll as a transfer student in a Methodist University on-campus program
· Earn an associate degree from a transfer partner institution
· Be eligible for a Federal Pell Grant
· Be eligible for the North Carolina Need-Based Scholarship
· Enroll in at least 15 semester hours per semester
· Meet all standard admissions requirements
If you would like more information about this scholarship program, please select the Next button below to complete the information request form.
This is not an application for admission. To apply for admission, select the link below: